PLEASE FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ON PACKAGING

DANGER: Harmful or fatal if swallowed.  Use with extreme caution at your own risk.  Product contains fragrance oils and may stain or damage surfaces.  Clean up any spills immediately. 

WARNING: This product may be irritating to the skin, eyes, and respiratory system.  Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.  Keep out of the reach of children and pets.  This product is combustible.  Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame.

FIRST AID AND TREATMENT: If eye contact occurs, flush eyes immediately with clean water for 15 minutes.  Contact a physician if irritation persists.  If skin contact occurs, remove any contaminated clothing.  Wash affected areas thoroughly with soap and water.  If irritation persists, contact a physician.  If product is ingested, give water or milk to dilute and contact a physician or poison control center immediately.